Your donation to The REACH Institute will provide evidence-based mental health care to children who otherwise might go undiagnosed and untreated.
Your tax-deductible donation will help to:
- Train pediatric providers to provide evidence-based mental health care rather than referring families to specialty services they might or might not be able to access
- Fund scholarships for providers in low-income neighborhoods and rural areas
- Support continual program development to keep up with the latest treatments
- Attract more providers to training by lowering fees
There are many ways to support The REACH Institute including making a one-time or monthly gift, joining our Volunteer Programs and more!
1. To donate online. Click Here
2. To donate by check. Please make payable to The REACH Institute and mail to: 530 Seventh Ave, Floor M1, New York, New York 10018
3. Make a gift of stock or securities. Contact Lisa Hunter Romanelli at: [email protected]
4. Make an ACH or wire transfer. Contact Lisa Hunter Romanelli at: [email protected]
5. Ask your employer to match your gift. If you work for a company or organization with a gift-matching program, ask your HR department for a matching gift form to double, or even triple the impact of your giving to The REACH Institute. Our tax ID number is 20-5437835
6. Make a directed major gift or sponsorship. Contact Lisa Hunter Romanelli at: [email protected] for sponsorship opportunities
7. Make a bequest to or a planned gift please take a look our bequest form: REACH Planned Giving Form
*The REACH Institute does not share donors’ information or sell it to other organizations.
Your charitable gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
The REACH Institute is a 501(c)(3) non- profit organization, Federal Tax ID 20-5437835