For the Media
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Wednesday, 05 March 2014 11:41
- Written by Lisa Hunter-Romanelli
- Hits: 6464
The REACH Institute provides training for providers, parents, and schools to ensure that children receive the most advanced, evidence-based therapies available. Whatever story you plan to cover, our experts are among the most distinguished and respected in the field. Childhood mental health is a health care story we can’t afford to ignore.
Contact us to learn about:
- Primary care pediatricians who have participated in REACH trainings and subsequently transformed their approach to childhood mental health problems. We can connect you with doctors, patients and families who are willing to go on record with their stories.
- State-of-the-art evidence-based interventions for childhood mental illnesses, including Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD), early-onset bipolar disorder, and depression.
- Risk factors and stigma associated with childhood mental illnesses